Ayman al-Azzam wrote the media through his personal Pfispock explaining that shunt the new Suez Canal is one of the other ramifications of up to six ramifications, and explained their data as follows:
New Port Said Suez Canal It is not the first or unique
They are No. 7 Between ramifications channel
The statement follows:
• Port Said shunt length 40.1 Km has been opened in 19 March 1980.
Shunt Albulah length 8.9 Km has been excavated in 1955. Farouk known channel, is one of the ramifications of the Suez Canal. A length 10 How. Where work began in 1949, it was inaugurated in 23 July 1951. Located in the area Albulah 25 Km north of Ismailia, used Kjraj allow ships wait for it, until the passage of the convoy adverse, so ship traffic channel speed increase and less hours of waiting.
• shunt alligator length 4.3 Km has been excavated in 1980
• shunt Deversoir length 8.4 Km has been excavated in 1980 From (Kilo 95) , Length 28 Kilo to (Kilo 123), Inside the Great Bitter Lake.
• shunt Lakes length 11.8 Km has been excavated in 1955
• shunt sulfur length 7.0 Km has been excavated in 1955
• shunt Deversoir: Qantara and length 30 It is one kilometer branching deferred implementation of 2002 Namely that it has been implemented recently (Sisi shunt), Announced in 5 In August 2014, to arise between the southern tip of the shunt Albulah (Kilo 60) The northern tip of Lake crocodile (Kilo 90).
These six discharges have been created over the years in the framework of the continuous development of the Suez Canal and no one dares be called the new Suez Canal.